・New yoga instructors trained by Ruby Cheung Yoga Teacher Trainer have started teaching classes. Can you support them and accumulate experience in yoga teaching.
・All regular classes are required with 5 students in each class. To ensure the quality of teaching, limited number of small class teaching, new students must call or Whatsapp 5309 9995 to accept an appointment. And regular classes are limited to 15 students, please sign up quickly.
・believe yoga.wellness was certified by US Yoga Alliance, RYS ® Yoga Academy and RPYS ® Pregnant Yoga Academy for international teacher training and issuing recognized qualification certificates since 2018.
・新鮮人報名，大優惠$488 / 8堂，指定⭐️課堂 ・早上好優惠價$2000/18堂
👇🏽歡迎用以下方式查詢及預約👇🏽 📲whatsapp : 5309 9995 📧email : email@example.com 📱有以下付款放式： 🌟EPS / FPS / Payme / 銀聯 🌟八達通Octopus 🌟支付寶AliPay HK 🌟微訊WeChat Pay HK 🌟信用卡 Visa / Master / AE 🌟PayPal
・New registration, BIG DISCOUNT $488 / 8 Classes, designated ⭐️class ・Morning Special Price $2000 / 18 lessons
👇🏽Welcome to inquire and make an appointment in the following ways👇🏽 📲whatsapp: 5309 9995 📧email : firstname.lastname@example.org The following payment methods are available: 1. EPS / FPS / Payme / UnionPay 2. Octopus 3. AliPay HK 4. WeChat Pay HK 5. Credit Card : Visa / Master / AE 6. PayPal
Beginning in 2022, it is recommended that yoga instructors and all students must take a “quick test” before entering the classroom and show negative results before they can attend classes.
*Scan the government-designated “travel with peace of mind” before entering the class. To ensure everyone’s health, you must have received at least the second dose of “coronavirus vaccine” and show a valid needle card certificate.
・The number of people in the class must be at least 5 to form a class, otherwise the class will be cancelled, and the students will be notified one day in advance, and the students are kindly requested to pay attention to the class.
・If the student cancels the class on the day or is absent on the day, he must inform WhatsApp 5309 9995 36 hours in advance, otherwise the booked yoga class on the day will be deducted as usual. (If you have a doctor’s certificate, please show the sick leave certificate)
・After each student pays the tuition fee, if they cannot complete the purchased class plan within the time limit due to personal reasons, the class will be deducted within the specified time limit, and there will be no refund and deadline for the class plan, and no further notice will be given , sorry for the disrespect. (If you have a doctor’s certificate, please show the sick leave certificate. If you are pregnant, you can also participate in prenatal yoga classes for pregnant women)
・Students are required to start counting on the first day of class after purchasing the class, and the time limit of the class plan.
・believe yoga.wellness is closed on public holidays. If there are special circumstances, other arrangements will be made. For details, please refer to the class schedule, and updates and releases on Facebook Fanspage and Instragram.
・The class timetable on the web version will be updated every day. Please log on to the Facebook Fanspage and Instragram for the class timetable. Sorry for any disrespect.
・In case of a tropical cyclone or storm and thunderstorm warning, please pay attention to Facebook Fanspage and Instragram to arrange class time or make up for class. If students have any inquiries, please WhatsApp or call 5309 9995. The web page will be updated every day. If you are disrespectful, please forgive.
believe yoga.wellness has been rigorously implementing a series of epidemic prevention measures. I implore everyone to consider yourself and others and strictly implement them. believe yoga.wellness hygiene measures
1. Take body temperature
2. Then spray “Japanese patented technology ASFA molecular disinfection spray”
3. Transparent PVC pads on the ground. After removing the shoes, “leave the shoes on the rubber pads”. After stepping on the rubber pads, please spray the soles with “1:80 bleach” and put the shoes on the shoe rack.
4. Disinfect hands with alcohol.
5. If students need to wear a qualified mask during class, they must bring a “brand new” mask before they can wear it in class.
6. There is a spray for disinfecting clothes, and students can spray clothes if necessary.
7. Alcohol disinfectant is provided, which can be used on hands and feet before class, and students can go to class.
8. Equipped with NCCO-bMola BM1000 air purifier, the Hong Kong University of Science and Technology researched NCCO long-term filter element, which can effectively remove up to 99.9% of bacteria and viruses, and purify up to 99.98% of volatile organic compounds.
9. There is also aromatherapy essential oil for air purification and anti-bacteria.
10. Students ensure that their masks are properly disposed of, and please sanitise their hands before or after using the masks.
11. As in the past, students must clean yoga mats and other used yoga tools with the disinfection supplies provided by the museum after class.
12. The entire museum will be cleaned and disinfected twice a day.
+852 5309 9995
Flat C, 7/F, Kwun Ngan House, No.751 A-C Nathan Road, Mong Kok, Hong Kong